DQ Dai is an Action-RPG mobile game that has recreated the popular classic storyline and is optimized for Android and iOS. Follow this guide for the DQ Dai tier list and reroll guide.
We will update our DQ Dai tier list when any new character arrives in-game, or when an update drops that changes how they perform in combat. It’s fairly easy to reroll for the character you want at the start of the game, so we recommend rolling until you get one of the characters we have listed in the S-tier category below.
Best DQ Dai Tier List & Reroll Guide
DQ Dai Global version is now officially available on Android & iOS platforms. In this post, we have shared DQ Dai Tier List showcasing the top-tier characters featured in the game and to help you pull the 4-star weapons in the beginning.
DQ DAI TIER LIST
|Tier||DQ Dai character|
|S||Dai, Popp, Avan|
In our DQ Dai Character tier list, we have mentioned all the characters up until now. Since the game has a limited number of characters, we have segregated all of them into three brackets — S-Tier, A-Tier, B-Tier and C-Tier.
HOW TO PERFORM A DQ DAI REROLL
Login as guest > skip as much Tutorial as possible > grab gems and roll, if trash then > Setting and return to home screen > setting > erase data. OR on Android, you can clear App cache. Achieves the same thing.
You’ll want to aim for this weapon:
- Knife of Papnica (Sun) 4☆ and Avan’s Sword 4☆
- Both weapons comes with a unique cinematic skill. And a boosted 0.5% pull rate. The knife is made for Dai, which you get one copy for free through beginner mission, and the sword made for Avan.
- Duplicate copies will increase the equipment’s level cap, allowing it to grow stronger. 5 copies to max a gear. A maxed gear is generally twice as strong as a single gear.
What about other 4 star weapons (no rate up)?
- There’s Vortex Axe, an axe made for Crocodine.
- Lightning Lance, often used by MC especially if you follow the Hero Vocation Board. You get one copy for free.
- Magical Booster, usable by Popp.
- Staff of Glad Tidings, usable by Maam, aoe heals.
- BTW MC can equip any weapon. However you’ll want to synergize your Vocation Board (skill tree) with a specific weapon as you can’t max these boards easily.
What is Vocation Board?
Basically, a skill tree, lets you take a skill that benefits certain weapons for your MC. The “Hero” vocation board benefits Lance IIRC.
What about Armour?
There are plenty of Armour in Gacha and it’s probably more useful to get multiple copies of 2 or 3☆ Armour to evolve them than a single 4☆ Armour.
What about units?
You unlock them for free from stories or events.
- Title – DQ Dai: A Hero’s Bonds
- Publisher – SQUARE ENIX Co.,Ltd.
- Genre – Role Playing Game
- File Size –
- Android: 257 MB
- iOS: 368 MB
There you have it, DQ Dai Tier List & Reroll Guide provided by the DQ Dai Reddit community (u/DesuSnow). For the latest mobile gaming news, guides, codes and mobile esports of best games follow UCN Game on Twitter and Facebook. Make sure to share this article on social media if you found this helpful.