Soccer Manager Ltd has announced the official launch of a new football game Soccer Manager 2022. The game is now available for Android and iOS via App Store and Google Play Store.
Build your football dream team from over 25,000 official FIFPRO ™ licensed players and compete to be the ultimate football manager. Choose from over 900 clubs from 35 of the top footballing countries around the world and lead your favorite club to glory.
This new 2022 edition of the hugely popular Soccer Manager series comes with a stadium full of new features. As well as official FIFPro™ players and league and club partnerships, Soccer Manager has built on 15 years of development experience and 30 million downloads to add new match day statistics, improved player AI on the pitch, Assistant Managers, new manager stats and reputations, an updated transfer market and enhanced graphics and animations throughout.
Soccer Manager 2022 Game Features
- Choose from over 900 clubs from 35 of the top footballing countries.
- Build your dream team from over 25,000 official FIFPro™ players.
- Watch your strategy play out on the pitch in realistic and reactive 3D simulation.
- Tactically manage your players from training ground coaching to live pitch-side instructions.
- Analyse your football team’s performance as Soccer Manager with in-depth statistics.
- Sign experienced world beaters for instant success or nurture the next generation of superstars.
- Utilise the dynamic transfer market and take to the pitch with your best starting eleven.
- Build football stadiums and club facilities to world class standards in stunning 3D animations.
- Your football manager decisions affect the attitude of the board, players and even the fans.
- Your success is rewarded with more prestigious job offers to further your managerial career.
- Title – Soccer Manager 2022- FIFPRO Licensed Football Game
- Publisher – Soccer Manager Ltd
- Genre – Sports Game
- File Size –
- Android: 166 MB
- iOS: 535 MB
For the latest mobile gaming news, guides, codes and mobile esports of best games follow UCN Game on Twitter, Google News and Facebook. Make sure to share this article on social media if you found this helpful.