League of Legends: Wild Rift is announced its first Regional Open Beta, starting September 27!
Wild Rift’s closed beta will be divided into two stages. The first phase will be opened starting today where a handful of Southeast Asian players can access Wild Rift. All players from Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand will have full access to Wild Rift on Android and iOS.
How to download the LOL Wild Rift Beta Version?
If you are not from the Southeast Asia region and already have pre-registered in the Google Play store, We have explained below how you can play LOL Wild rift on your mobile device.
LOL Wild Rift Beta V1.1.0 Download for Android (APK+OBB)
If you are not from one of the open beta regions and want to install the beta version then here is how you can do it:
- Download the APK file by clicking this link.
- Install the APK (give access to install from an unknown source).
- Don’t open the app yet.
- Move the OBB folder named “com.riotgames.league.wildrift” to Android/obb.
- Open the app, it will unpack the game resources.
- Connect your VPN (Proton VPN/Kiwi VPN) to Singapore or any open beta region.
- Visit account.riotgames.com and create an account and verify your email.
- Make sure your Country/ Region is Singapore or the VPN location you are connected to.
- Open the LOL Wild Rift game and login with your Riot games account.
- You can disconnect your VPN if you want once you are logged in.
- Done, Enjoy
Minimum Requirements for Beta test Android:
|Processor||4-core, 1.5 Ghz and above (32-Bit or 64-bit)|
|RAM||1.5 GB or more|
|Resolution||1280 × 720 or more|
Riot Games also increased the minimum device requirements for the beta test. Also, remember once you receive the invitation, you’ll need to sign in with the same Google account you pre-registered with.
What’s new in this Open beta test?
For this open beta, Riot Games added 6 new champions: Amumu, Dr. Mundo, Jarvan IV, Singed, Sona, and Varus so that there will be 42 champions who can be played.
The ranked game mod can also be accessed during open beta, provided that you have reached level 10.
LOL Wild Rift Regional open Beta Gameplay Reveal
Riot Games member Michael Chow confirmed that they are preparing a 2 week Alpha test that will be available for only Android devices. Unfortunately, it will only be conducted in Brazil and the Philippines for now. This test will start on June 6th.
League of Legends: Wild Rift will feature a special selection of characters on its Alpha, which were revealed during the presentation. More champions will be added in the future through updates. The creative assured that this Alpha will serve to receive feedback and improve various aspects of the title. It will also be the ideal opportunity for Riot Games to test its infrastructure.
The alpha test will present 36 champions that will be available to play. Here is a list of these champions:
- Aurelion Sol
- Master Yi
- Miss Fortune
- Twisted Fate
- Xin Zhao
Read Also: League of Legends Wild Rift Release Date
What’s the schedule?
- September 16: Indonesia (testing with a very small number of invites)
- September 18: Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand
- Early October: Closed Beta pauses for a few days, and accounts are fully reset
(All other regions will be coming later.)
In terms of gameplay, League of Legends: Wild Rift promises shorter, more intense games. While many key elements of the PC title will be retained, there will be adjustments, such as a revamped version of the map, to make games faster.
Thus, there will also be a slight simplification in the more complex game systems. Despite this, the gaming experience will be quite similar to that on PC.
There will be some adjustments to the runes and the stats of certain items acquired within the game. However, Riot Games assured that their essential features will remain the same as those in the PC version.
For the latest mobile gaming news, updates, guides, and mobile esports of best games follow UCN Game on Twitter and Facebook. Make sure to share this article on social media if you found this helpful.