Call of Duty Mobile is officially launched globally on October 1st. There is also a separate version for Southeast Asia named Call of duty mobile Garena which is open. If you have Pre-registered and unable to download the Game via Google Play Store and app store.
We have provided you with an alternative by downloading both the APK and OBB files via Google Drive. Follow our below guide to download COD Mobile 1.0.6 on your Android and iOS device.
How to download Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.8 for Android?
- Download COD Mobile APK and OBB data file Click Here.
- Install the APK (give access to install from an unknown source).
- Don’t open the app yet.
- Create a new folder in Android/obb named “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” without quote.
- Now move the downloaded OBB file to the above folder created.
- Open the app, it will unpack the game resources.
- Login through Facebook, email or guest account.
- Done, Enjoy!
Call of Duty Mobile Garena 1.6.8 (APK + OBB) Download
- Download the APK and OBB Click Here.
- Install the APK(Do not open yet).
- Copy the OBB File into Android/Obb/com.garena.game.codm.
- Start the Game with UFO VPN Singapore Server.
Call of Duty Mobile Download for iOS (iPhone & iPad)
- Get CODM from the App store Australia or App store Canada.
- Download Proton VPN or UFO VPN.
- Select try for free and create an account
- Connect to Australian or Candian IP and when connecting make sure you enable ‘Secure core’.
- Still, have an issue try some other VPN’s which includes the Australian server.
Enter the game and have fun!
What’s new in 1.0.8?
- Season 1 is Live!
- New themed rewards for ranked Multiplayer and Battle Royale.
- New Premium and Free Battle Pass Rewards.
- Practice Mode.
- Tactical Scope sensitivity option in the Settings menu.
- Improved ranked and battle royale mode.
- Other minor improvements and optimizations.
Basics After COD Mobile Installation
Once you have followed the above instruction you should be able to run the game without any issues. After entering the game you will receive a below notification click on confirm.
Welcome to the front line, Soldier!
First off, thank you for joining our limited-time Call of Duty: Mobile Closed Beta Test. We are so excited for you to get an early look at the game and hope you enjoy playing. We encourage you to share your feedback at https://support.activislon.com/cod-mobile, and we ask that you please do not post any photos or videos of the game publicly on social media, as the game is still in an early state.
Quick heads up before you get into the fight: when this Closed Beta ends, we will be wiping all servers, including player data, game progression and in-game currency.
Again, thank you so much for playing and providing your invaluable feedback We look forward to seeing you In future Betas, not to mention the full release.
Later you will be prompted to the tutorial which can be skipped by clicking the top right button. We recommend following along the tutorial if you are a beginner in shooter games. In control settings, you can either auto-fire mode or Advanced mode. Hud customization is available in both modes.
Collect daily login rewards for new players. Also, don’t forget to check your in-game mailbox for free call of duty points CP. Use the free CP to upgrade the battle pass, the Premium pass will cost 800 CP and Premium pass plus will cost 2000 CP. Choose Premium pass plus as it will get you to tier 25 directly without completing any missions.