PUBG MOBILE Star Challenge 2019 (PMSC 2019) is the first worldwide official PUBG MOBILE event featuring top gaming creators and PUBG MOBILE professional players together. This event brings together 32 YouTube gaming creators, 48 professional players, and millions of PUBG MOBILE fans from around the world for an epic mobile esports competition on July – Sep 2019. You vote for who participates and who’ll be the most influential. This event will be streamed exclusively on youtube as it’s sponsored by Google Play. Grand Finals in Taipei with a prize pool of USD $250,000.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO)
PUBG Mobile Star Challenge Schedule & Voting Period
PUBG Mobile star challenge is divided into 5 phases. The first phase of voting lasts only 7 days, from July 1 – 7 (GMT+8), so cast your vote now. Here are the events on each phase and scheduled date:
Phase 1: Online Voting
- Voting Start: 12:00 AM July 1, 2019 (GMT +08)
- Voting Close: 11:59 PM July 7, 2019 (GMT +08)
Phase 2 (Votes reset): Voting for PMSC 2019 Most Popular
- Voting Start: 12:00 AM July 11, 2019 (GMT +08)
- Voting Close: Last Match End September 8, 2019
Phase 3: Online Ranking
- Start: July 19, 2019
- Close: July 20, 2019
16 voted gaming creators will team up with their friends and compete against each other in an online ranking tournament. Their rankings will determine the order in which they choose their pro-team (PMCO) for the next leg of the journey.
Phase 4: Reality Show Airing
- Start: August 16, 2019
- Close: September 6, 2019
Phase 5: Grand Finals
- Start: September 8, 2019
- Close: September 8, 2019
HOW CAN I VOTE IN PMSC?
- Visit https://pmsc.pubgmobile.com/
- Each Google account can vote twice for your favorite gaming creators.
- Yes, you can use both votes on the same gaming creator.
- Click on the photo to learn more about each creator and vote.
July 1-7: Online Voting
- Get to know and vote for these 32 popular gaming creators from around the world
July 8: Top 16 Creators Announced
Dynamo Gaming, The RawKnee Games, Kronten Gaming, Gareebooo, Alice MG, Ken Boo, PUBG MOBILE ARXY, Rollexxx, PUBG MOBILE NIKITANGA, Dita Afifah N, EVOS BulShark, K7凱琪, 梓凜精華區, みしぇる, 키실 KisiL, and 心懸 are the 16 gaming creators advancing to next phase. If you’re curious how these 16 creators were selected then check this out:
- 7 Group Winners: From each Group, the gaming creator with the most votes will advance
- 7 Popularity Winners: After Group Winners are selected, the gaming creators with the most votes will advance.
- *NOTE: from a single Group, a maximum of four creators can advance
- 2 Group S Winners: As the host location of the grand finals, Group S will receive two extra advancing slots
July 11 – Sep 8: Voting for PMSC 2019 Most Popular
- The creator with the most votes globally is crowned Most Popular at the Grand Final in Taipei on Sep 8, 2019.
For the latest mobile gaming news, updates, guides, and mobile esports of best games follow UCN Game on Twitter and Facebook. Make sure to share this article on social media if you found this helpful.