PUBG MOBILE India Tour (PMIT) 2019 is a tournament sponsored by OPPOMobileIndia with a massive prize pool of 1.5 crore rupees. To participate in this esports event you need to be an Indian Resident. The first 2 rounds of the PUBG MOBILE India Tour will be online at the comfort of your home (In-game Qualifiers & Online Playoffs). In case your squad qualifies for the regional/group final then your squad needs to travel to the city you have registered for.
Register For The PUBG Mobile India Tour (PMIT) 2019
- Visit https://www.pubgmobile.in/esports/indiatour2019/ and then look up for the register now button.
- Fill the correct information required in the form and make sure that you submit valid government ID details.
- You will receive an email with an account validation link.
- Make sure you validate your account before you move on to the next step.
- That’s it you have successfully registered for PMIT 2019.
How to Create a Squad for PMIT?
- Login to your user panel and click on create your squad tab.
- Select the group based on the group squad a meter.
- Choose groups in the Green Zone (less competition) as it offers a greater chance of winning.
- On you selected your preferred group click on choose and continue.
- Finish registering your squad to the group by entering your squad name.
- Invite your friends using squad ID and make sure you complete your squad before the deadline mentioned in the game center.
How to Join a Squad?
- Under the join squad tab, enter the squad ID of the squad you wish to join and click the join squad button.
- Your request is since now and you will be added to the squad as soon as the captain accepts your join request
- Also Read: PUBG MOBILE Star Challenge (PMSC)
PUBG Mobile India Tour Groups
PUBG MOBILE India Tour will be played in four groups. Pick a group to join. A word from the wise: Groups in the green zone offer greater chances of winning. Here are all the groups and their respective regions:
- Registrations close: July 14
- Qualifiers start: July 15
- Group finals: Jaipur
- Registrations close: July 28
- Qualifiers start: July 29
- Group finals: Guwahati
- Registrations close: August 11
- Qualifiers start: August 12
- Group finals: Pune
- Registrations close: August 25
- Qualifiers start: August 26
- Group finals: Vizag
You can participate even if you or your squad if not from Jaipur, Guwahati, Pune or Vizag. Participants of Group Finals and Grand Finals matches will have to travel to pre-decided locations.
- Also Read: PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO)
The top four squads from each of the four groups (total of 16 squads), plus the four winning squads from the Wild Card matches, will play in the Grand Finals. All participants of Grand Finals matches will travel to Kolkata. Grand Finals matches will be held on October 20.
For the latest mobile gaming news, updates, guides, and mobile esports of best games follow UCN Game on Twitter and Facebook. Make sure to share this article on social media if you found this helpful.