Call of Duty Mobile closed beta is now officially available in Australia Canada and Peru. If you have Pre-registered and unable to download the Game via Google Play Store and app store. We have provided you with an alternative by downloading both the APK and OBB files via Google Drive. Follow our below guide to download COD Mobile 1.0.6 on your Android and iOS device.
How to download Call of Duty Mobile Beta for Android?
- Download COD Mobile apk and obb data file bit.ly/codm-1-0-6-apk-obb
- Install the apk (give access to install from an unknown source)
- Don’t open the app yet.
- Create a new folder in Android/obb named “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” without quote.
- Now move the downloaded OBB file to the above folder created.
- Download a VPN, to get access you should have an Australian/Candian IP. Choose the nearest location to you for the better ping.
- Here are some of the working VPN’s right now: Solo VPN, OpenVPN for Android + OpenVPN Servers (install both) and ProtonVPN.
- Open the app, it will unpack the game resources.
- Login through a guest account.
- If servers are full you might get an error, try again after some time.
- Done, Enjoy!
Call of Duty Mobile Download for iOS (iPhone & iPad)
- Get CODM from the App store Australia or App store Canada.
- Download Proton VPN or UFO VPN.
- Select try for free and create an account
- Connect to Australian or Candian IP and when connecting make sure you enable ‘Secure core’.
- Still, have an issue try some other VPN’s which includes Australian server.
Enter the game and have fun!
Error: After update 220.127.116.11 most of the VPN IP’s are banned and you will receive this message.
Geographical location of Player’s IP blocked. Login not allowed. (5027)
The Call of Duty: Mobile Closed Beta is limited to players connected to networks within India. However, at approximately 8:00 AM 1ST on 4 June, the ability to play the Call of Duty: Mobile Closed Beta over a Virtual Private Network (VPN) will be disabled. If you were playing in India while connected to a VPN, please connect to a public or shared network within India and relaunch the app.
What’s new in 1.0.6?
- New MP Map: Takeoff
- Battle Royale Weapons
- New limited-time game mode: Gun Game
- Operator Skill – Defender
- New ranks added to Ranked Mode and more.
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
Basics After COD Mobile Installation
Once you have followed the above instruction you should be able to run the game without any issues. After entering the game you will receive a below notification click on confirm.
Welcome to the front line, Soldier!
First off, thank you for joining our limited-time Call of Duty: Mobile Closed Beta Test. We are so excited for you to get an early look at the game and hope you enjoy playing. We encourage you to share your feedback at https://support.activislon.com/cod-mobile, and we ask that you please do not post any photos or videos of the game publicly on social media, as the game is still in an early state.
Quick heads up before you get into the fight: when this Closed Beta ends, we will be wiping all servers, including player data, game progression and in-game currency.
Again, thank you so much for playing and providing your invaluable feedback We look forward to seeing you In future Betas, not to mention the full release.
Later you will be prompted to the tutorial which can be skipped by clicking the top right button. We recommend following along the tutorial if you are a beginner in shooter games. In control settings, you can either auto-fire mode or Advanced mode. Hud customization is available in both modes.
Collect daily login rewards for new players. Also, don’t forget to check your in-game mailbox for free call of duty points CP. Use the free CP to upgrade the battle pass, the Premium pass will cost 800 CP and Premium pass plus will cost 2000 CP. Choose Premium pass plus as it will get you to tier 25 directly without completing any missions.